Friday, June 29, 2012

5 question friday



1. What's your favorite childhood snack that you still eat as an adult?

What I remember most from being a child is eating flakies and jos louis cakes ... do they still make these?? If so I haven't seen them in a very long time and you bet your ass I'd still eat them! 



2. What food will you not eat the low fat version of?

MAYO! 

3. What's your favorite way to cool off in the summer?

hitting the pool, drinking iced coffee drinks, or laying around the house with the central air blasting.


4. What's your favorite summer read?

The only time I have to read is before bed, right now I'm reading a collection of short stories from Jack Ketchum I found on a top ten disturbing novels website. It's pretty disturbing, the stories so far deal with twins who have sex with each other and then turn into zombies, a mother who blows her sons head off and other stories of rape and incest, not for the faint of heart!


5. What are you doing to stay cool in the awful heat?

2 words .... swimming pool. 


3 comments:

Plant Seeds of Happiness said...

I agree with you on the mayo that was my answer too. Never came across those snack cakes before but yum love snack cakes :}

Andrea said...

really? we used to eat them when I was growing up in canada, after I moved to the states I never saw them again :(

and I forgot to add snowballs!

Amanda said...

Yep they still have them here! I'll mail you some lol