Thursday, June 28, 2012

thankful thursday

Thankful Thursdays Button

here's a few things I'm thankful for! get your lists going and link up with black tag diaries.


♥ iced coffee drinks ... I don't drink coffee unless it's frozen and has whipped cream on top!

♥ the pool pass we decided to get for the summer ... when it's 95 degrees, we're extra thankful!

♥ thankful I got my period yesterday, it was a day late and this momma was sweating bullets :P

♥ I only have to work a few nights a week, which is good because anything more than that is starting to make me want to stab people in the face.

♥ my daughter being a wild animal all day and exhausting herself so she sleeps 12 hours every night like she's in a coma.

♥ charcoal grills .... our sunday night dinners in the summer rock!

♥ living 5 minutes from a park, keeping a toddler inside all day is not a good idea! 

♥ my hubs taking today off so I can get some stuff done around the house. 




No comments: