Thursday, June 28, 2012

battle of the bulge ....


and by bulge I mean my big fat ass!

My kid is almost 2, the tired old baby weight excuse doesn't cut it anymore. I can't blame it on that anyways,  I only gained about 17 pounds with her and escaped without a single stretch mark. My pound packing days started when I stopped breastfeeding and only went back to work part time. I'm a victim of all day grazing. I've always been a curvy chick, and don't get me wrong, I love my curves. They're just getting a little too curvy these days, like curving over the side of my jeans when I sit down. I believe the term is "muffin top". 
Cute. My husband says I'm still beautiful, but he has to tell me that, I make his dinners. I have managed to lose 12 pounds since spring, so that gives me some hope! I've platued now, so I actually have to work at losing the rest, running errands and taking bailey to the park isn't going to cut it anymore. I have to set some rules for myself, start eating healthier. I guess it wouldn't kill me to work out a few times a week either. bah! I can do this! I have to do this .... our vacation to the beach is next month and you better believe I'm going to wear a bikini. 




2 comments:

holli said...

Hey there, I came across your blog from Southern Bloggers. I am a follower of your blog now. You're too funny! I love your tattoos. I have 3 and my BF and I have appts this week for another one. Would love for you to follow my blog: hollishootsandhollers.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

thanks! tattoos are addictive aren't they??
I'm always looking for new blogs to follow, of course I'll check yours out. thanks for stopping by!